2/22/11

Directly from Marshall Islands!

After almost a week without receiving a single postcard they decided to show up yesterday. And guess what... 6 postcard (yes, 6) in a row. I'll dedicate a post to every single one of them, since they're really special :)

The first one that I'm showing came from Marshall Islands due to a private swap. Here it's:






As you can see it's a postcard showing a fish called Clown Triggerfish. The 1st stamp is a Butterscotch Sundae and the 2nd one is a starfish.

I also decided to add the sender's draws. He also explained that crabs are very common in Majuro and that the dogs are always ready to bark and bite people ;)

Curiosity about Marshall Islands:

The localization (red circle) and the flag






It's really a rare and beautiful postcard. Hope you like it.


Best Wishes! 

1 comment:

  1. You have a wonderful blog and very interesting content too. Thanks for visiting my blogs at My Cool Postcard Collection and My Cool Cover Collection.

    I am an instant follower of your blog and would love to swap with you too. I also request you to send me the address of the person from Marshall Islands who sent you this beautiful postcard, if its OK with you?
    Best Regards
    Cheema

    ReplyDelete