6/13/11

Hyvää Syntymäpäivää!!!

To start the week in the best way, I received this beautiful Happy Birthday Postcard from Finland and it was written precisely on my birthday 8th June:


Curiosity about Finland:
  •   According to urban legend, in 1977 it was banned the sale of   Donald Duck(Akku Ankka)'s comics because this cute duck was not wearing pants! The reality? The politicians decided it was OK to spend taxpayer money so that libraries had the complete collection of Donald Duck comics.

Have a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. Andreia, I didn't know it was your birthday. Belated happy birthday! How was it? I just received your postcard - it was fantastic! Expect something from me. I don't know how long it will take but I hope it reaches you soon :)

    I'm going to link your blog to mine, okay?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete