4/5/11

Amazing Chinese Painting!

Yesterday I received this gorgeous postcard:



It really made my day :) I love art in general, but Chinese and Japanese paintings are the ones that impress me the most. I like the contrast of the colors, the themes, the characters... In one word: Everything :)

The animal in the stamp is a Budorcas taxicolor (Takin), a goat-antelope found in the Eastern Himalayas.


Curiosity about China:
  •  Today I leave you a video about Chinese painting, more precisely how to Paint Bamboo. Although it's in Chinese, I thought it was really interesting because it's possible to see very clearly how the painter hold the brush and works with it. 


Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful postcard, stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well beautiful card! Its color very amazing and meaningful. This stamp is very great.

    ReplyDelete