4/7/11

My very first French postcard

I received a postcard from France. Finally! I think I've sent about 4 or 5 to France, but never received one... So, I'm really excited! :) Here it is:




As you can see, it's an old picture from Paris with the Eiffel Tower and the Seine River. Beautiful as always... Paris as such a unique vibe, that makes you want to go back there (ate least I want).

Obviously I want to thank to Famalubel, who remembered me and decided to send this amazing postcard. You can visit her blog here :

http://postcardsfromallovertheworld.blogspot.com/


Curiosity about France:
  •  The Eiffel Tower is the tallest building in Paris and the most-visited paid monument in the world; millions of people ascend it every year. Named for its designer, engineer Gustave Eiffel, the tower was built as the entrance arch to the 1889 World's Fair.
Warm Wishes!

1 comment: