3/6/11

Map Update

Since I've joined Postcrossing, I've discovered so many great things, not only geographic or cultural fats, but manly social ones. Before my Postcrossing Experience, I thought that Human kind was becoming more and more selfish, rude and over ambitious. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that having ambition is bad, I'm just saying that sometimes ambition and the need of having everything that we want make us hurt and/or disrespect others.
But now, I see that is not general. There are still a lot of nice people in this world that are willing to share with (almost) complete strangers, pieces of their life, experiences, country, culture, etc...It's true that some swaps didn't work out has planned, but all the others surely compensate this unfortunate cases.

 So I want to take this opportunity to say: THANK YOU!  To everybody that sent me postcards, private swaps and officials. To everyone that visits my blog and left/leave their support. And to everybody that sent me used stamps.
Thank you for your kindness and sympathy.


Without further ado, I leave here the Map with My Postcards' Place of Origin:



Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment