3/20/11

Disneyland on my mailbox!!!

Friday I received this cute postcard from USA. I was so happy when I saw it :)
Disney characters always make me feel good. They are so funny and the stories they are in are so beautiful!
In 2007, I went to Disneyland Paris with my friends and it was one of the most special and magic experiences of my life.  Enough talking, here is the postcard and stamps ;) Sorry for the poor quality...




Curiosity about USA:
  • Ronald Reagan (the American President on the stamp) wore hearing aid during his presidency (1981-1989) and there was a dramatic increase in the sale of hearing aids. The opposite occurred during the term of President Bill Clinton, when the hearing aid industry was severely affected.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to Disneyland one day. It'll be FUN ;)
    Best regards from Poland,
    Ela :)

    ReplyDelete